M.Sc. Affan Pervez
Technische Universität München
Dynamic Human-Robot Interaction (Prof. Dongheui Lee)
|2010 - 2012||Masters Machine Learning: Kungliga Tekniska Hogskolan (KTH), Sweden|
|2005 - 2009||B.E. Mechatronics Engineering National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan|
"Machine Learning in Robotics" SS17, SS16, SS15, SS14 - Teaching Assistant
- Intelligent Control / Reinforcemet Learning
- Machine Vision
- Unsupervised learning
- Learning task-parameterized dynamic movement primitives using mixture of GMMs. Intelligent Service Robotics, 2017.
- Motion encoding with unsynchronized trajectories of repetitive teleoperation tasks and extension to shared teleoperation. Transactions on Haptics (under review).
Peer-reviewed conference papers
- A fully Autonomus indoor mobile robot using SLAM. IEEEs international conference on Information and Emerging Technologies (ICIET), 2010.
- Multi-Optima exploration with adaptive Gaussian mixture models. IEEE Conference on Development and Learning and Epigenetic Robotics (ICDL-EpiRob 2012)
- A Componentwise Simulated Annealing EM Algorithm for Mixtures. German Conference on Artificial Intelligence (KI 2015: Advances in Artificial Intelligence).
- Novel Learning From Demonstration Approach for Repetitive Teleoperation Tasks. IEEE World Haptics, 2017. (Ranked among top 10 papers at the conference)
- Learning Deep Movement Primitives using Convolutional Neural Networks, IEEE Humanoids, 2017.
- Robotic Calligraphy: Learning From Character Images. 8th International Workshop on Human-Friendly Robotics - HFR 2015.
Movement Skill Acquisition using Imitation and Reinforcement Learning.