M.Sc. Kai Hu
Technische Universität München
Dynamic Human-Robot Interaction (Prof. Dongheui Lee)
|Since Oct. 2011||PhD Candidate, TUM, Munich, Germany|
|1.2012 – 3.2012||Exchange Student, KIST, Seoul, Korea|
|2009 – 2011||M.S. Electrical Engineering, TUM, Germany|
|2004 – 2008||B.S. Electrical Engineering, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, VR China|
- Motion Imitation
- Biped Walking Control
- Imitation Learning
- Kai Hu and Dongheui Lee, Prediction-based Synchronized Human Walking Motion Imitation by a Humanoid Robot, at - automation, Special Issue on Control of walking robots, 60 (2012), no 11, 705-714.
Peer-reviewed conference papers
- Kai Hu, Christian Ott, and Dongheui Lee, Online Iterative Learning Control of Zero-Moment Point for Biped Walking Stabilization, in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2015.
- Kai Hu, Christian Ott, Dongheui Lee, Online Human Walking in imitation task and Joint Space Based on Quadratic Programming, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2014.
- Kai Hu, Christian Ott and Dongheui Lee, Human Walking imitation based on Quadratic Programming, 3rd German Robotics Society Days (DGR days), 2013.
- Kai Hu, Dongheui Lee, Bipedal Locomotion Primitive Learning, Control and Prediction from Human Data, 10th International Symposium on Robot Control (SYROCO), 2012.
- Whole-body Motion Imitation for a Small Humanoid Robot, 05.2011, LSR, TUM