M.Sc. Shile Li
Technische Universität München
Dynamic Human-Robot Interaction (Prof. Dongheui Lee)
2013 - 2015 M.S. Electrical Engineering, TUM, Germany
2009 - 2013 B.S. Electrical Engineering, TUM, Germany
- Computer vision with RGBD camera
- Object tracking
- Visual Odometry
- Shile Li and Dongheui Lee, RGB-D SLAM in Dynamic Environments using Static Point Weighting, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2017 (invited for presentation at IROS 2017)
- Shile Li, Dongheui Lee: Fast Visual Odometry Using Intensity-Assisted Iterative Closest Point. In IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, Issue Date: JULY.2016 Volume: 1 Issue: 2, 992-999 [code] (invited for presentation at ICRA 2016)
- Shile Li, Seongyong Koo, and Dongheui Lee: Real-time and Model-free Object Tracking using Particle Filter with Joint Color-Spatial Descriptor. In Proceedings of IROS, 2015.
- Wei Wang, Lili Chen, Dongming Chen, Shile Li, and Kolja Kühnlenz, Fast object recognition and 6d pose estimation using viewpoint oriented color-shape histogram. In Proceedings of ICME, 2013.