M.Sc. Thomas Eiband
Technische Universität München
Human-centered Assistive Robotics (HCR)
Room: CCRL-II, 5008
Phone: +49 8153 28-3341
Office hours: Please send email in advance.
I am a research associate at the Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics (RMC), German Aerospace Center (DLR) in Oberpfaffenhofen. You might find more information here: http://rmc.dlr.de/rm/de/staff/thomas.eiband
|Since 2017||Ph.D. Candidate, Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics (RMC), German Aerospace Center (DLR)|
|2015 - 2017||M.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Munich (TUM)|
|2011 - 2015||B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Munich University of Applied Sciences|
- Intuitive skill transfer
- Programming by Demonstration
- Robot learning of interaction and contact tasks
Peer-reviewed conference papers
- Thomas Eiband, Matteo Saveriano, and Dongheui Lee, “Learning Haptic Exploration Schemes for Adaptive Task Execution,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2019.
- Markus Nowak, Thomas Eiband, and Claudio Castellini. "Multi-modal myocontrol: testing combined force-and electromyography." Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), 2017 International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Christian Geiss and Thomas Eiband. "Energy Harvesting Sources for Structural Monitoring in Wind Turbines." IABSE Symposium Report. Vol. 105. No. 47. International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering, 2015.
Advanced Myocontrol for Hand and Wrist Prostheses,
Technical University of Munich in cooperation with German Aerospace Center (DLR), 2017